Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NY State Governor...

P
I find it interesting that this guys wife is still hanging around the mansion. If my husband spent $80K on vag that wasn't my own (multiple vag at that!), I think I would be calling the realtor and looking for a place in Connecticut right about now. Ivan Lendl's house is on the market for $25 million. Just an option to consider...

I find it totally hilarious that this guy was squeaking the bed springs and soiling the hotel linen with call girls while the clueless wife was at home trying on pearls for the next "Save the ___" (insert random do-gooding cause here) cocktail party. So gross and yet intriguing. There is an upside to this though...No more "Shouting out" the stains in your husbands man-ties before the wash cycle! I wonder if former east coast governors McGreevey (NJ) and Roland (CT) called to congratulate him on a job well done?

No comments: