Monday, January 12, 2009

Holy Crap!!!

Has it been that long since I posted something here!

So what have I been up to? Working overtime like hell and getting acquainted with my new Ipod and a program which allows me to burn my movies and download them to the damn thing. Ahhhh, now at last, something to look forward to at work...

I also got sick with the flu, my dog had surgery and my beloved guinea pig was put down after reaching a ripe old age of 7 years! That's fucking old for a guinea pig, actually. Poor thing, she was actually really cool and now she's in an urn on my bookcase...

What have you been up to?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It has been a hell of a long time since you updated!!! Says the friend who last commented in September...So I have been drawn into the whole teen vampire world and I must say that it is a fairly nice place to hang out. I especially like tha fact that I keep reading even while hating the heroine. And finally, after 16 or 17 years, I had to have Sid put down. The afterlife will never be the same.

Anonymous said...

I simply must comment again, but only so that I will have the pleasure of typing the word verification of 'pondblec'. Ahh, the images it creates.

BTW what do you think of PETA and the sea kittens?

Pugs said...

Ahhhh! Poor Sid! That cat was a tough old bird that's for sure! She will be missed...

Haven't gotten into the vampire thing as of late, there are enough blood suckers in my immediate vicinity to keep me occupied for now.

What is this sea kitten thing you speak of?

Anonymous said...

YEAH, YOU ARE BACK! WHAT HAPPENED?