Monday, August 4, 2008

Not Tonight Honey, My Head Hurts...

"Man Beheads Girlfriend in Greece, Fled in Patrol Car"

Good grief, how many of these beheadings are going to pop up now? First this one and now another?

Who knew that it was such a popular method in which to murder and violate your victim's body. I would have thought a simple shooting or poisoning with deadly nightshade would suffice. Apparently, that is much too gauche for these individuals. At least each one put their own spin on the deadly affair. The Canadian bus rider thought it would be fun to eat his victim right there in the aisle while the Greek guy beheaded the dog as well and then threw his girlfriends' head in a patrol car and went for a nice Sunday stroll through the city running over motorcyclists to boot.

On a sick note, I found the last line of this FOX News story: "As the police fired at Arvanitis to stop him, a stray bullet hit a woman bystander, injuring her slightly, police said. ", completely hilarious. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This would totally be my luck. Getting struck by a stray bullet that was meant for a psychotic head chopping NASCAR reject.

Thinking about this mode of, shall we say, elimination, I would think it's probably not the best way to handle things. Not to get gross or anything because I am a VERY PROPER type (cough), I think it would be entirely too messy for my taste. In my case, I'd probably want to kill MYSELF halfway through the deed from being sick to my stomach. Disgusting...

Hopefully, this is the last of the head severing we'll hear about, for awhile at least...

4 comments:

Metro said...

Well the Canadian dude was clearly completely off his rocker. Now of course, we have people pleading for airport-style "security" for buses.

Sure, 'cos they're gonna set up one of those metal detector pass-throughs right at your local whistle stop in Podunk, sure they are.

Like we don't get enough harassment when travelling already.

Anonymous said...

I think the eating of the victim added a nice flair to the whole experience. I'm surprised he didn't say, "Excuse me sir, would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?"

Anonymous said...

I AGREE. I COULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE I'D PROBABLY BARF MY OWN BRAINS OUT IF I SAW THE HEADS BRAINS.

Pugs said...

@ Metro: Did you see the ads that Greyhound was going to run until this happened? Something about "Bus Rage". LOL. Perfect timing. Maybe he worked for their advertising department.

@ Greyhound: Yuck, sick, but funny...