Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On To The Next Dramatic Issue...

Now that Michael Phelps has fulfilled his prophecy of taking over my television, newspaper and online content with his bad teeth I suppose the country will go through a little withdrawal until the end of day and move onto the next big bullshit topic...Who is Obama picking to run on his losing ticket with?

I guess you can say that I am bitter that this country is easily swayed with fancy talk and glitter but what's irked me more is that I wanted to like this guy but he seems to already be a bought and paid for and I totally became turned off. Anyway, I digress...So after he picks his "running mate" I suppose that will be the topic of conversation until McCain does the same thing and the conventions are over.

Seems weird that I am young enough to remember times where my biggest concern was what to wear to school and who my favorite band was and old enough now to worry about where this country and my money are headed to. Times like these make me want to go to Dairy Queen and drown myself in a Hawaiian Blizzard with Oreo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED SOMETHING!

WELL WE HAVEN'T REALLY LEFT THIS SAGA ACTUALLY. NOW PEOPLE ARE ALL UP IN ARMS OVER THAT DAMN FROSTED FLAKES BOX NOW. I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY "WHO THE HELL CARES!". IT'S A CEREAL BOX. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T EAT IT MORONS!

THE ONLY REASON WHY HE IS GOING WITH FROSTED FLAKES AND NOT WHEATIES IS THAT THEY PROBABLY OFFERED HIM MUCHO DINERO AND WHEATIES DIDN'T. MONEY TALKS.

Anonymous said...

I wish they would pick someone to run with already. I don't ever remember it being this drawn out. Does everything have to be a big production nowadays?

Metro said...

I thought Phelps was doing GE? Don't ask me, I managed to avoid almost the entire celebration of Communist Capitalism.

Aaaaand. It's Biden.

Wow ... I guess he's shooting for the "Wanna-vote-for-the-harmless" demographic.