Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Beware The Wind And Don't Go Swimming!

"'Bangkok' Wins Box Office Without a Bang"

Ummm, what the hell???

Can anyone please tell me what the hell is happening on top of this man's head lately? It seems that every movie he has made in the past few years has him wearing a horrible wig or has his hair dyed this unnatural shade of black/blonde/blue/red/green (take your pick).

I have said this a thousand times and I will say it again: MEN, if your fucking hair is falling out or thinning - JUST SHAVE YOUR HEAD OR GO BALD. KEEP IT SHORT!

If you wear a toupee/wig/rug, whatever, you are going to be noticed, immediately. I can tell a rug from a mile away - AND I WILL STARE AT IT. I can't help it. It looks fucking ridiculous!

If you get hair plugs, I can also tell. They look even worse! Just accept your fate and at the very least, shave your head if it is that disturbing to you. Stop this madness people!

4 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

It certainly doesn't explain why people keep seeing the same shitty movie Cage is making over and over.

Pugs said...

YES!!!! Thank you for seeing that. It seems like I saw this movie already but I remember it as 8MM, or was that Snake Eyes? I just looked up his name in IMDB and he has host of movies coming out with titles such as:
Electric God (2009)
Amarillo Slim (2009)
The Ghost (2009)
Scared Straight (2009)
Kick-Ass (2009)
G-Force (2009)
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

Ick...He needs to retire and fast...

Anonymous said...

I NEVER LIKED HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER WON THE OSCAR FOR "LEAVING LAS VEGAS". I THOUGHT THAT MOVIE SUCKED. SEAN PENN SHOULD HAVE WON FOR "DEAD MAN WALKING" THAT YEAR.

Anonymous said...

The few movies that I have seen with him he always has this retarded scowl on his face to convey: anger, contemplation, confusion, surprise....By the way, I like that list of movies he has got in the making. they all sound like the same shit storm over and over.