Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where's The Can Of Oust When You Need It?...

"Man Passes Gas, Charged with Battery on Officer"

These cops have the worst job I tell you. They deserve every penny they make. Well, at least the good ones do. The corrupt cops can go and fuck themselves.

One line in this news story makes the whole thing a classic:

"The investigating officer remarked in the criminal complaint that the odor was very strong."

Well, I would think so. The guy was totally drunk. I ask all of you this, "Have you ever smelt a beer keg fart?"

Case closed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, I HAVE SMELLED A KEG FART AND IT WAS NOT APPETIZING.

Anonymous said...

Man, this guy looks like he can throw a mean fart. let's hope he didn't eat ribs or cabbage earlier. I can't imagine how bad a fart has to be to be considered assault. I might have been guilty a few times in my life for some humdingers.

Metro said...

Awwww ... poor cop.

I had a look at the criminal complaint--friggin' hilarious!

What's Oust? Some kind of deodorant, I take it.

@anonymous:
So, in your opinion what makes an appetizing fart?

I ask merely for information.