Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She Had It Coming...Probably...

"Grandmother rescues woman who was stabbed 20 times by stranger in supermarket attack"

I can totally relate to this story. Sometimes as I am shopping in the grocery store (well lets face it, shopping anywhere or just being out in public for that matter), I wouldn't mind beating the shit out of some stupid idiot with a pork loin or can of peas.

Unless this guy is a total psycho, which is not totally out of the question (it is England you know), she probably did something to piss him off such as taking the last package of Scott toilet tissue or monopolizing the frozen breakfast food section in the cooler...standing there wondering what to buy with the door open...fogging up the damn windows for the next person who in turn won't be able to make out what exactly is in the cooler because they can't see through the glass door...

On a similar note, I was cut off 3 fucking times in the cafeteria this morning while getting my usual grub for the start of another dull work day:

As I was reaching for a cup for my coffee, this inconsiderate bitch cuts right in front of me and takes the cup that I was reaching for. Literally bumping me out of the way.

As I was walking towards the jam for my bagel another inconsiderate bitch side-steps in front of me as she continues to talk to her friend blocking the condiment area and as I said "Excuse me", she looks at me and reaches for the jam that I am trying to get to. Then the bitch sticks that same jam spreader in the butter bin and spreads it all over the fucking place and then puts it back into the jam. Now, There is globs of butter floating in the grape jelly, yuck.

Then as I am about to check out another inconsiderate bitch runs in front of me to check out first and proceeds to hold up the line because she can't remember what the hell she ordered. So they have to go through her plate and calculate everything. Honestly, I think she was trying to get away with free shit but I am glad the cashier wasn't buying her sudden amnesia. Anyway, she also takes her time "finding" her money to pay for her breakfast causing me to waste more time.

So, in reading this article, I can seriously relate to wanting to bludgeon someone in a public place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU WORK WITH? DO YOU WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL OFFICE OR A WORK RELEASE PROGRAM?

Anonymous said...

I wonder what she did? Maybe she was licking her lips dirty like while fondling the melons in the produce section. Hot...