Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can You Say Pig?...

"Plan being made to lift 'Bruce' the pig siege: Bruce the pig held woman captive "

Oh the trials and tribulations of having to raise an animal.

I find it fascinating that the people actually thought it was rude of the pig to be a total pig when it came to food. What the hell did you think it was going to do? Ask politely for more food and sit at the dinner table with a fork and knife? It's a PIG for crying out loud! Their jobs are to be PIGS. Nothing more and nothing less. Bruce was probably pissed that the bitch was a vegetarian and was in need of some chicken or something meaty, poor thing.

It's hilarious that he so dramatically "held her captive", HA HA HA! I was imagining some pig in camouflage with a bandanna and a machine gun holding up a little old lady for some grub. Some stealth pig hiding behind the outhouse door waiting for granny to drop the kids at the pool, or cesspool in this case. Too funny.

Actually, this pig reminds me of my pug Pugsley. He can get quite demanding when it comes to food and treats. The poor thing is 38 pounds and the average pug weighs in betwixt 20 and 25lbs. I got my ass reamed by the vet last week about it, but he seems like he is in good spirits and is sprightly and determined so I will let it be for now. When the little bastard starts to bite me and knock on my door at 4am, it's totally Jenny Craig time for his ass...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE PIG ACTUALLY SOUNDS FUNNY. I'M SURE IT WAS JUST HUNGRY AFTER HAVING BEEN KICKED OUT BY IT'S PREVIOUS OWNERS.

YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR PUG ON A DIET! THAT IS A PORTLY PUG!

Anonymous said...

Poor pug. Can't you give him diet food or something? Is that his picture on the main page?

Metro said...

Mme's cats are have a little dance they do when they want food. It involves weaving between your ankles, ideally while you're carrying a heavy load, or standing atop the stairs.

If I'm the only one in the house, the black one will shove her icy damp nose in my sleeping ear around six a.m., to let me know the tuna express is overdue.

I plan on outliving the little bastards for quite a while yet.