Friday, September 19, 2008

Gas Prices Hitting Everyone Hard...

"Coke Dealer's Gas Surcharge; Cops: Indiana man passed along rising fuel costs to drug customers"

Who knew everyone was feeling the crunch of the gas prices. I admire this kid's moxie though.

Actually, the surcharge seems a little "high" to me. $25.00 to deliver some snow? Where the hell was he driving to? Alaska? The good thing is that the price he was selling a quarter for was seriously a good bargain, from what I've been told of course... Must have been cut with rat poison or baby formula.

I wasn't aware that the Starbucks parking lot was such a hotbed of illegal activity. I mean I've seen creepy guys inside of the place looking at questionable pictures on their laptops but I didn't know that you could procure some pick me up right outside the door as well. Seems the suspect changed locations from Starbucks to Bass Pro some time thereafter. Interesting choice. I assume it's a bait shop or some outdoorsy type of store. Maybe he needed some of that catfish stink bait for the crack whores on the next stop...

3 comments:

GMichael said...

This economy is affecting each and every hard working American...right down to the drug dealer and crack hoe. I knew this gas surcharge was going to spread like crack heads through the projects as soon as the airlines started it.

Anonymous said...

MY DEALER DOESN'T CHARGE IF YOU BUY IN BULK.


I'M JOKING...OR AM I?...

Anonymous said...

Did someone say "stink bait?" Damn, is this thing on?