Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Dedication...

I dedicate this to the douchebag that stole my ring at work.

I hope you die a painful and slow death...

...Maybe falling into an industrial size meat grinder and having my ring get caught in the grinding mechanism making it lurch and go all the more slower than it already does.
...Or maybe my ring will get caught in the washing machine while it's still on your finger during the spin cycle and rip your arm off in the ensuing melee of spin action.
...Or maybe you choke on it accidentally as you shove that ham sandwich into your piehole and it falls off as you inhale the food.
...Or maybe you get the shit beat out of you by the person robbing you for that same ring when they see how nice it looks.
...Or maybe you overdose on the crack you bought from selling my ring at the local pawn shop.

Whatever happens, you deserve it.

6 comments:

GMichael said...

I'm not bitter, I'm just informed about life and reality. Grampy McSame is wrong for the future of this once great nation!!

I love the vivid description of all the karma you wish upon one of our co-workers...I'd love to see the Ham sandwhich one happen before my eyes!!

Add my page to your page ass face ; )

Slave to the dogs said...

How did you manage to get a ring stolen?

Was it a wedding ring?

Anonymous said...

Man that really sucks dude. Was it an expensive ring?

Pugs said...

@ El: I would love to see it happen as well! First, I would love to catch the person wearing the ring.

@ Slave: I took it off while washing my hands and walked off without it. I realized it was not on my finger and went back and it was gone. Very shady...And no, it wasn't a wedding ring, LOL! If only I was that lucky!

@ Pawn: Yeah it was expensive :(

Anonymous said...

OMG. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU WORK WITH. WHY DON'T YOU PUT OUT AN APB ON THE DAMN THING?

Metro said...

I assume no-one turned it in to, say, some office manager for safekeeping?

Sucks, man. I'd consider posting a poster with some small reward (dinner or something). Sure, the person who brings it back might be the thief, but you'd have it back and you'd know who to watch.