Friday, September 26, 2008

Hang These Bastards...

So, reading today's news articles I have got one thing to say: Any fucking creepy slimeball that fucks kids needs to die. End of story. These bastards are fucking gross, like:

This pig. He thinks consent is puberty and the Bible mandates him to diddle little girls.

This police officer thinks it's okay to barter sex with little girls through their mothers on the internet.

This loser kept a 13 year old girl as a sex slave in his MOTOR HOME and raped her every single day.

This perv used to give free molestations with the tennis lessons he provided.

And the sad thing is the list goes on...

4 comments:

GMichael said...

All i got with my tennis lessons where this crappy tee shirt lol

Anonymous said...

YUCK. WHAT IN THE WORLS TURNS THESE SICKOS ON ABOUT A CHILD? MAKES ME GAG JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should start taking tennis lessons. If they are giving away free blow jobs it would be worth it.

Pugs said...

I used to give tennis lessons, I should have given the happy endings for tips I guess...