Thursday, September 4, 2008

Creepy Old Guys...

I would like to know why there are always old creepy guys haunting the locker rooms at gyms?

I go to a certain gym which will remain nameless (rhymes with Bally's) and there are always these crusty old men walking around naked in the locker room. They are usually wet and have no towel in plain site. They almost remind me of those soggy rats you see on made for television horror movies running around city sewer systems after some apocalyptic catastrophe.

Sometimes they are "drying" themselves off with the wall unit air dryers made for your hands. I saw a very wrinkly fellow a few days ago pulling his ass cheeks apart and placing said ass in the airflow of the dryer. Not a pretty sight by any means. He turns around and is combing out his white pubic hair with his fingers in the airflow as well. Wouldn't it be more sanitary to use a towel. Sanitary for me? Like I want to go and use that dryer after this old guy put his fingers in his ass crack and through his pubes all the while adjusting the nozzle on the dryer and pushing the big chrome button to turn it on. I don't want my hand touching that thing after all that.

I always feel like I should say something but don't want to cause a scene. The funny thing is you never see these guys working out. They are just there in the locker room...naked...

7 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

Eww...women are much more civil with their locker room behavior.

Anonymous said...

I like using the blow dryers, they have a nice massaging pulse to them. That's probably why that guy likes it in his buttcrack!

Anonymous said...

GROSS. PEOPLE ARE SO UNSANITARY. I WONDER WHAT THEIR OWN BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE. I CAN JUST IMAGINE.

Metro said...

Just wandering around naked, okay,fine.

Using the air dryer ... Uhhh, okay.

Turning around and spreading one's hairy chocolate starfish to the warm breeze--Okay, now get me the hell outta here.

Slave to the dogs said...

I said the locker room, not the bathroom. You are correct on that point.

Pugs said...

@ Metro: LOL. Chocolate starfish? NASTY! I prefer the term cake-hole thank you very much...
@ Slave: Locker room...bathroom...it's all the same. You women are Neanderthals!

Anonymous said...

WTF? Chocolate starfish? I actually think there is a chocolate chip starfish. This must be a relative of such.