Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Truer Statement Has Never Been Said...

"BARACK'S A LOST CAUSE: HILL"

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04032008/news/nationalnews/baracks_a_lost_cause__hill_104814.htm

Bill Richardson is a douchebag. I like how he totally whored himself out for the media coverage when Clinton spent Superbowl Sunday at his house and then stabbed the Clinton's in the backs by endorsing Obama. I wonder what Barrack promised him if he should win the election. It's going to be interesting when the margin calls come in should Obama win. All these defectors are going to be crying foul when they get an empty basket just like the rest of the country. This guy is not the right choice. So sad...

3 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

Oh please. Richardson is just like every other politician. He wants to endorse the winner. Just counting the days until Edwards follows suit.

So are you like an angry Hillary fan or something? Why the animus?

Pugs said...

Very true. I was actually thinking the same thing. I suspect that Edwards is still waiting for the best deal from either Clinton or Obama.

Animus towards Obama? Nah, I just can't stand arrogant idiots and he seems to be one of them. I also think he is WAY TOO scripted. Ever see him on the hot seat? He crumbles like a taco shell!

Slave to the dogs said...

"I just can't stand arrogant idiots"

But isn't that a prerequisite for being a politician these days? Seriously, you have to inherently mistrust anyone who wants the job of president. You couldn't pay me enough!