Thursday, April 10, 2008

You Gonna Eat That Last Drumstick?...

"I was given a young man's heart - and started craving beer and Kentucky Fried Chicken. My daughter said I even walked like a man"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=558256&in_page_id=1774

Two things about this story. The first and obvious, simply put, is that it is merely a ploy to sell her book. Craving beer and KFC? Give me a fucking break. It would have been quite fascinating if he (the heart donor) turned out to be black. I would have absolutely lost my mind with hysterical laughter. I could just see her with a 40 oz and a bucket of chicken. How stupid and racist would that be, LOL, oh but I digress...I couldn't even finish reading this one as it is so filled with bullshit descriptions and lengthy prose (most of which could be done without). I hope she doesn't have another transplant or else we might be hearing of her second book about how she has an intense urge to pick her ass and fling feces after getting a monkey lung or something.

The other point I would like to address is in the first paragraph and how the man that committed suicide like the donor of the heart he received did before him. It turns out that he married the donor's former wife. Well, it's quite apparent that they both offed themselves to get away from her! HELLO! She might have been a holy terror. Who knows? You don't need a degree to come to that conclusion...

No comments: