Monday, October 13, 2008

Does This Herpes Sore Make Me Look Fat?...

"Prostitution has not suffered drop-off despite economic meltdown"

Hmmm...Who would have known that donut punching with a professional was not hit by the economic crunch? Seems to me that I am slaving away in the wrong field according to this article.

The picture says it all. If you look at the knees of the depicted women, you will notice scuff marks and scars, a sure sign that they are, as stated, "still busy" during these hard...hard...hard economic times.

I like the one girl's bit of wiz-dumb imparted upon the reader:

"If men are horny, they're going to come in here." - Um...no shit. I would never have thought that.

"Sadie admits her business has suffered a bit in the fiscal crisis. Some clients are cutting back on their spending, and some aren't returning, she said." - Another reason for this could be that you aren't that good in bed...even with the discounted rate. Some pervs do have standards you know.

"With the economy the way it is, how is my son going to get a loan? And he's going to finish college." - I think she meant, "How is he going to finish college?" Here's a thought: Have him get a fucking job and get the mattress detached from your back.

My mom loves me but I can guarantee that she wouldn't have gone out and gave head for my chemistry 101 textbook and the required lab goggles. Sounds to me like she is using her son as an excuse or she is truly so stupid that she hasn't ever heard of federal student loans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you are right on the scabby knees thing. looks like someone should invest in some knee-pads or at least one of those garden rugs.

GMichael said...

Lol...I swear we read the same articles!! I read the NY Daily News religiously and saw the pic and did a WTF?! Should we really be putting out pics of women in white trash panties in scrapped knees? Couldn't they do without the pics lol. I should write to the Daily News and offer to purchase knee pads for these ladies of the night...that would make for a good stocking stuffer...Hoe Hoe Hoe! Lol

Anonymous said...

OH MY. I THINK THESE LADIES NEED TO DO THREE THINGS. 1) INVEST IN SOME SERIOUS SKIN TREATMENT FOR THOSE GROSS LEGS 2) GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND TRY TO GET EJUMACATED AND 3) BUT SOME DECENT UNDERWEAR!

Pugs said...

I'm thinking: If their knees look like that, I wonder what their _____ looks like? Scary thought I must admit.