Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'll Have The Scrambled Eggs And A Side of Moonshine...

"Tenn. bus driver accused of DUI with kids aboard"

Oh Christ on a cross! When are these hillbillies going to learn that you drop the kids off before you hit the bottle and not vice versa?

I like how she calmly just strolls out into the center of the street and takes a nap. She couldn't have been that fucked up as she managed to at least pick up all her stops. I can totally see her doing the drunk navigational trick of driving with one eye closed to avoid the old double vision fairy.

Now what I really want to know is if she had curlers still in her hair and if she actually took her dentures out before she passed out; you know anyone in Tennessee over the age of 15 doesn't have all their teeth, well their own teeth anyway...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. THAT'S HILARIOUS PUGS. I AGREE. YOU DROP THE KIDS OFF BEFORE YOU START TO DRINK AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.