Wednesday, October 1, 2008

'Scuse Me Mz While I Knock You Da Fuk Out!...

"Man Beats Teen Girl Over Who Was First at McDonald's"

See what happens when you shoot off your mouth at Mikey D's!

How many times have you been in line, anywhere (BK, Mickey D's, Disneyland, etc...), and you just wanted to beat the living shinola out of someone in line as well? Kudos to this guy!

I'm guessing that the girl was one of those Bratz doll type little ho's with a sense of entitlement bigger than Clay Aiken at a bathhouse and this guy, most likely a thug because, honestly, who else would be that bold and ig'nant to walk up to the front of the line and start placing their Big Mac order? Anyway, I digress...He probably came up and she started with the chicken head bobbing "No he di'ent" routine and he clocked her. Too bad the Ronald McDonald cam video wasn't released. I think it would make for some great popcorn fare...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I TOTALLY CAN RELATE TO THIS ONE. I WANT TO SMACK THE BRATS THAT TALK ON THE PHONE WAY TOO LOUD IN LINES OR USE THAT STUPID WALKIE TALKIE SYSTEM. IT'S TOTALLY ANNOYING AND RUDE! NOT TO MENTION THAT EVERY OTHER WORD THEY SAY IS F THIS AND F THAT. WELL F YOU PEOPLE! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she got fries with that shake?

GMichael said...

lmao, i heard that on the radio today!! i checked your blog before i posted because i was going to mention that one or the gps story, check up on like beyonce!! lol

Middle Class First - Obama '08

Pugs said...

I actually work with some people I'd like to do this with as well! Please refrain from the Fauxbama propaganda on this site, lol.