Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Time...

So...I think that I saw my first prolapsed ass the other night at the gym. I have previously spoken of the Creepy Old Guys at the gym who mysteriously appear in the locker room walking around naked.

They really have no business there as they aren't using the cardio equipment, weight lifting equipment, pool or sauna. They are JUST THERE. Anyway, I digress...Well the other night, one of these blue hairs was walking in this strange sort of awkward shuffle. He wasn't lifting his feet off the floor, just scooting them forward as he "walked", or hobbled if you will. Anyway, he was naked, of course, and as he rounded the corner ever so slowly I happened to look at his ass and saw what looked like his butthole hanging down below his ass cheeks. It was, in the utmost sincerity, one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a long while.

I am still scarred mentally I fear and now am really turned off to the fact that every time I enter that den of horror (the locker room) these crusty looking creatures are going to be there lurking. What's worse is that they sit on the benches in that locker room naked, and if they have these appendages, which almost look like the creatures from Aliens, birthing out of their rectums...Yuck, I can't even finish that sentence but you know what I'm getting at.

I am seriously wondering what can be done about these weirdos in the locker room...It's so gross.

7 comments:

GMichael said...

OMG you serious just ruined my desire to have dinner!! What gym do you go to??!! Remind me not to leave Gold's lol

Hope Not Fear

Middle Class First

Change We Can Believe In

Yes We Can

Obama-Biden '08

Anonymous said...

Oh man. That is really gross!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...

Anonymous said...

GROSS. I THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BE MENTALLY SCARRED AS WELL, AND I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT IN REAL LIFE!

Metro said...

So you decided to share your mentally-scarring experience with the rest of the class?

Thanks. Thanks a steamin' heap!

My boss will love you for eliminating my need for a lunch break ...

Let that be a lesson to you--keep your eyes above the nipple line.

Pugs said...

It was gross. To add even more terror to that locker room, I saw an old man the other day who's ball sack literally hung down to his knees. It was like one of those pendulums you see in a grandfather clock. I hate going there...

Metro said...

But you did. Thanks for sharing.

Tick ... tock ... tick ... tock ...

Urgh