Monday, June 23, 2008

Insert Midget Joke Here...

"Young Runaway's Alleged Dwarf Pimp To Face Judge"

Sister of Mini-Me on the loose...

LOL! Damn, this little ho had it all worked out! I love the person that gave the interview that said, "I didn't know she was a pimp, but I'm not surprised." You know she was a hardcore rival of that munchkin in the housing project world of prostitution. She probably had a few runaways locked in the closet somewhere herself.

Seriously, how do you let some 3 foot 9 inch chick intimidate you? Even at 15 years old I wouldn't have been afraid to at the very least kick the damn thing and run. And what's with those prices? $100.00 for a blow job? What? Did she have fucking magic lips? I actually can't even think of a situation where I would pay for a blow job let alone give out a Benjamin for one...

After reading this article, I totally envisioned that the mini-pimp resembled Chucky from the child's play movies...

No comments: