Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not Another One...

"Disney Star Selena Gomez Pledges to Abstain From Sex Until Marriage"

Her hole's on lock down...or so she says...

You know, I am getting sick and tired of these little Disney chicks coming out and pledging their virginity until they get married. I remember when that ho Britney said the same thing and it turned out she had already been porked by Justin Timberfake. It's all a gimmick to get popular with the Tween Set's parents. Why in the hell is the teen pregnancy rate going up when kids have so many supposedly "good influential" role models to look up to? The minute she sees a big old tube steak she'll start to rethink that promise she made to God.

When her sex tape/risque lesbo pictures a la' Hannah Montana/secretly recorded racist rant comes out they won't waste any time parading out the new golden child while simultaneously throwing this one under the bus. I give her 2 years before she is either preggo or in rehab...

3 comments:

Metro said...

The teen pregnancy rate is going up because Dubya believes that no-one should be allowed to learn more about sex than he himself knows, hence his "Ignorance-Only"--sorry--I mean "Abstinence-Only" approach to education, even in countries with an HIV prevalence of up to 25%.

Did Brit really pledge her hoohaa to her future husband? The mind reels.

I've seen studies that suggest that the rise in anal and oral experimentation among teens is partly due to this particular cult. In which case I have to say that it's an ill wind that gets nobody blown.

Pugs said...

True. I've heard that a lot of high school ho's will take it up the chute to "save" themselves for marriage. i don't know about you but if my future wife was an anal freak, I'd be mad. If it was my future husband I'd be curious, lol...

Metro said...

Actually, Dan Savage gave the following advice to a lonely teener:

"... Catholic Christian girls are made of more virtuous stuff, and if this one has managed to resist your manifest charms for four long months, nothing I write here will inspire her to lose her virginity with you. I'm sorry, CA, but this sounds like a lost cause… unless ...

Have you considered asking your girlfriend to take a virginity pledge?"


From this column.