Monday, June 30, 2008

I Wonder If It Was A Leather Thong?...

"Man Accused of Walking Down Interstate Wearing Thong, Fake Breasts"

What an ugly women this guy would have presented, in a thong, fake breasts and wig no less.

ROFL! This is actually right down the street from where my friend lives. The guy looks like your average trucker, who in general, are the ones to indulge in such affairs. Sometimes I wonder what possesses these guys to do such things. If you want to do that in the privacy of your own home, have at it. But, please, don't subject my delicate eyes to such a fright...

2 comments:

Metro said...

Is that actually illegal?

Why?

I mean, wearing clothes, no matter the style, is hardly "disorderly".

I suppose I'd go for the old British charge of "Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace."

Wonder if a good-looking woman would have gotten the same deal?

Pugs said...

Sorry, no good looking women exist in that area of town...