Friday, June 20, 2008

No Class While Getting It In The Ass...

"Park officials target sex in the dunes"

Oh jeez, I have heard so much about these dunes, it has actually hindered me from wanting to go to this place.

I have a friend who keeps telling me that Provincetown, MA is not a sex hive for gays but after reading this, I think maybe he has been lying.

I had a different friend who told me that he went there to P-Town and they were walking in the dunes exploring the area and they saw a huge line of people. So, they walked over to see what they were all waiting for thinking it was some sort of BBQ or something like that and it turned out to be a line of people waiting to fuck some gross queen's ass right out there in the open. Just standing in line there like they were waiting for Maury tickets outside the theater. He said that after the initial shock of that, they turned and got the hell out of Dodge.

After moving out here, I've found the men to be far scarier than out west that's for sure. I went camping once and had a guy just come into my tent and try to pull my pants down. So fucking rude...

No comments: