Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...

I was watching this show last night and I had to ask myself, "When did Mary Murphy become a full fledged drag queen?". She's got the bouffant hair going like something out of a 90's Ru Paul video and this leopard print bustier with lace edging, hooker gloves from Frederick's of Hollywood and make-up by someone who's obviously blind or hates her. I do like her though, she just needs to get a different stylist...

Then there's that total be-och Mia Michaels. What an ass. You can tell she is still working through those issues of being the ugly girl in a room full of beauties. It seems like every girl that danced was committing some sort of crime by the reviews she gave last night. Aside from the dance critiquing she got a little too personal for my liking and it made me think she was a very bitter See You Next Tuesday.

They also have these stupid montages or "snippets", if you will, of the dancers right before they perform. I guess they are supposed to get us better acquainted with their personalities so we can make a better voting decision but they all come off as fucking idiots to me. Some of these people are so annoying and fake it's ridiculous. My favorites are all the total queens trying to act like they actually like poon. One guy was saying, "Too bad she already has a boyfriend" as he flung his feather boa around his neck. I was born at night but not last night...

No comments: