Thursday, June 12, 2008

Secret Delight...

There's almost nothing I like better (other than seeing them trip and fall, he he he) than seeing someone I absolutely can't stand get a new hair-don't. I had this pleasure today and the butcher Potato Head (what I like to call this trainwreck) went to made an absolute mess of the twat's hair. Muah ha ha ha.

Of course, the sighting took place at the normal rendezvous for me, A Bunch of Pain. I was walking in and she was coming out. I actually did a double take because it was so bad/funny, she looked at me, I rolled me eyes and we parted ways. The back story on our relationship is that she lied to my boss trying to get me in trouble and it backfired. She then tried to be nice to me afterward and I basically gave her a "Fuck you" look and it's been great ever since.

These workplace drama-mama's are so stupid. It's like they look for shit to start a controversy and if there is nothing there they make it up. I mean do they not have anything better to do, such as, I don't know, ACTUAL WORK to do instead of lurking around corners eavesdropping or getting bundled up in everyone else's underwear? Every office has a few and at my office they abound.

I wish yeast infections on all of you that do that!...

No comments: