Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why Do We Allow The Retarded To Conceal Weapons?...

"Child, 4, Shoots Self at Sam's Club With Grandma's Gun"

Granny Oakley's gun...

Why does this not shock me? All the elements are there: 1) In the South 2) gun toting granny 3) unsupervised rug rat 4) Wal-Mart...

Why does a fucking grandma have a gun in her purse? And most importantly, why the hell is she letting her grand kid rummage around in said purse knowing there's a loaded gun inside? The only thing that would surprise me about this story is if the grandma had more than one tooth in her mouth and if the baby had anything other than soda-pop in it's bottle (yeah I know the kid is 4 years old- it's the South! I bet it still wears diapers)...

2 comments:

Metro said...

Why in hell would you take a loaded weapon, with the safety off (assumption--but most safeties take a fair bit of pressure to move, and you have to know which direction to push in), to Wal-₤µ©λing-Mart?

Is she expecting the Bloods and the Crips to stage a shootout in Housewares? Maybe Al-Qaeda has training camps in the Sporting Goods section?

I want to see a TV interview. I want to see that 4-year-old, or that daft gramma, turn to the camera and lisp: "From my cold, dead fingers!"

Pugs said...

I have seen a lot of people wearing Bloods'colors inspecting the knives in houseware departments lately...Wait a minute, that may have been the gays on Gay Day when they all wear red...