Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'd Ask This Guy To Watch My House...

"Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Suspected Burglars Next Door"

Maybe Hernando and Diego should have gotten a job at the local Dairy Queen instead of ripping people off...

I heard the actual 911 call on this case a few months back and it was ridiculous. The guy was telling the dispatcher that he was going to shoot the 2 guys and guess what, he actually did! LOL. He sounded like your typical redneck but you what, I'd totally want this guy to be my neighbor. It sends a message out to these assholes who steal and rob from you that if your caught around here, you may not make it home to rob another family the next day.

I don't feel one bit sorry for the douches that were shot. Serves them right. Go get a fucking job and buy your own stuff...

1 comment:

Pugs said...

Well, it's Texas. Things are different. i don't think that there would have been a difference if they were white. Now if they were rich, that would be a different story...