Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If You Feel Something Kicking, Just Aim It To The Left...

"Pregnant Prostitutes To Face Charges "

This is totally nasty.

I used to have a friend who was preggers and unbeknownst to me, I later discovered that she was "dating" men who had a penchant for distended bellies and breast milk.

Gross - I know. We went to high school together and I have since lost touch. Probably for the best actually, LOL...

I like how one of the women was 8 months pregnant. Can you imagine hiring her and in the middle of whatever you were paying for the water breaks! Very classy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING! BREAST MILK! REMINDS ME OF A DIRTY OLD MAN!

Anonymous said...

Pugs, this headline is just wrong, LOL! I can't get the imagery out of my head. I will need a drink now I suppose.

Pugs said...

@ Anon - Breast milk is good...if you're 5 months old!

@ Dr. - Just don't drink breast milk. I don't think they serve it at happy hour...

Slave to the dogs said...

She's signed up cn classmates.com. I was hoping she'd have posted that in her profile, but no such luck.

Metro said...

The demonstration of fecundity is one of the big turn-ons for men. I suppose most of them prefer it in women they're not renting, though ...

As to breast milk--Read and learn. When you're done, go read the rest of the "Steve, Don't Eat It!" series. You'll hurt yourself laughing.

Anonymous said...

EWWWW! THAT GUY DRINKING HIS WIFE'S MILK IS NASTY AND I CZAN'T THINK OF A GOOD REASON WHY THAT IS. GO FIGURE.

Pugs said...

@ Metro: That was kind of gross. I mean who drinks chocolate with breast milk. Hello, Strawberry Quick is best...

@ Slave: LOL! I'm sure that would make a great topic of conversation at our next reunion.

@Anon: I can think of SEVERAL reasons why not to...