Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is That A Banana In Your Pocket Or Do I Just Start Blowing You Here?...

"Women arrested in sex competition"

Finally a sport that I could feasibly get into!

So, my first question would be: How much was the first place prize worth? And my second question is: How much time would I get to "practice"?

You know these were stupid college girls all drunk on holiday getting loud and obnoxious in a bar. The bar owners probably saw an "in" when one of them most likely got on the bar and started to drop cloth and the idea was probably born at that time.

Ah, the memories of college life come flying back. The late night parties. The enormous amounts of booze and cigarettes. The vomitous climax after crawling back to the dorm. Good times, good times...

2 comments:

Metro said...

Metro blinks slowly, and changes destination window on Expedia from "Ottawa" to "Athens"

I wonder, will they make it an Olympic sport?

Anonymous said...

HA! THESE GIRLS SOUND LIKE SOME OF THE GIRLS I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH.

FUNNY BLOG BY THE WAY. I CAME ACROSS IT THROUGH A FRIEND. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME LOOKING.