Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daddy Dearest...

"Bin Laden's son in web terror rant"

The Crown Prince of Terror? Looks more like a reject straight out of that Breakin' movie from the 80's, headband and all!

I say they find this little shit and bomb him too. In a few years we'll be regretting that we didn't.

It's really sad that a whole group of people are so into their religious beliefs that they are ruled by them. I love God (or whatever higher being you prefer) but I'm not going to kill every single person out there that disagrees with what I believe. I think that the Bible is a great work of fiction, somewhat akin to Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes, that teaches great lessons in compassion, trust, hope and charity but you can not take it literally. I think there are some moments there that are absolutely true and I think some moments are exaggerated and then some are pure fiction. Being able to decipher which is which makes you, dare I say- sane and functional. But I digress...

This kid is a powder keg waiting for someone to light the fuse. I actually feel sorry for this terrorist offspring in that he was probably raised and brainwashed, since he was in diapers, to believe that people from the evil West are scum. I would say that it's probably too late to reeducate him at this point but it certainly is not to late to save the rest of the world from another 9/11 or tube bombing, as was perpetrated in England.

You know he is just itching to make a statement that will enamour him to the many Bin Laden minions, but one that will also tell the world that he has arrived. Something bigger and better than what his father has done...something to make dad proud of his son. Scary thought...

4 comments:

Metro said...

I notice that all the other accounts are sourcing from The Sun, a paper not known so much for its journalistic integrity as for Sam Fox (NSFW, which is ironic as that's where I'm linking it from).

Metro said...

Not that I believe it's impossible, by the way, but that I'll wait to see if this is anything more that a Weekly World News report.

Pugs said...

I loved the Weekly World News. Batboy ruled!

Metro said...

My dream job was to work for them:

*Inhale hugely*

Okay ... I think I got it ... there's this guy, see ... and he's a shoemaker ... and like, and Elvis Impersonator gave him some money, so he like, calls his store "The Elvis and the Shoemaker" ... and it turns out that the Elvis impersonator is the real one, or maybe his clone, or a disconnected Siamese twin of Elvis ... or ... something, you know?

What was I saying?

Anybody got some Doritos?