Thursday, July 31, 2008

Priorities Askew...

"Designer vaginas blacklisted"

Does this thong make my pussy look fat?

Ah, the Australians. Love 'em!

It always amazes me that people will do anything for vanity's sake. Honestly, all vags look the same to me. I would be more worried about the odor it emits than the fact that one beef curtain is lopsided or hangs lower than the other, but to each their own I suppose.

This is really no different than men trying to have their penises enlarged. While the fantasy is to have one that is so large it makes your partner squeal with delight, it not always is the best or most practical thing to possess. I speak from experience. It's my cross that I bear...LOL...A girl can dream, right?...

So, the funniest thing about this is the idiot who brought in a picture of a Brazilian model's hoo-hoo. Maybe I should bring in a picture of Oprah's checking account to my bank and say "Make mine look like that!" also. Funny how people have these unrealistic expectations when it comes to looks and sex. It's been said so many times before that we can make a 90 year old man bone up for up to 4 hours or make tits look like floatation devices but we can't cure the common cold. Seems like our priorities are lost somewhere between the make-up bag and the plastic surgeon's knife...

Now that I've gotten off my soapbox, I need to come up with a plan for that chemical peel and lipo I've always wanted...

3 comments:

Metro said...

At least it's their choice--unlike the poor bints suffering genital mutlilation to satisfy cultural prejudice, or the ones in North America where a comsmetic surgeon whispers in the ear of a man whose wife tore her perineum in childbirth that he can "throw a couple of extra stitches in, tighten 'er up," for (at the time my friend told me the story) a hundred bucks.

Anonymous said...

I love the headline. I can totally see someone saying that in a Victoria's Secretion.

Pugs said...

@ Metro: Gross. Is that true? Sounds like that doctor is a total creep.

@ Anon: I don't know. I would never go near one "down there"...

@ Milf: I just pictured that. Probably some valley girl type asking her mom that...