Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gee Ricky, I'm Sorry Your Mom Blew Up (Lane Myers - Better Off Dead)...

"Man blows up apartment spraying for bugs"

This truly is tragic...and ridiculously funny!

LOL! Hilarious. If this was me, I would have shit my pants when the explosion happened. He must have sprayed into the pilot light of the stove. I think an explosion can happen when the fridge starts up on the cooling cycle as well. He may have been spraying at that unfortunate time. He even smoked out his neighbors! Hopefully they weren't doing anything naughty when the fire engines arrived...

That's why I always say that you have to keep your apartment clean. Food crumbs and spilt sugary liquids are an open invitation to critters to come in and enjoy the free buffet.

This reminds me of the flaming mouse that burned down that old bag's house in New Mexico! That was definitely a case of instant karma if there ever was one.

6 comments:

Metro said...

Well, it could have been worse.

Totally agree on keeping a clean house. Some old friends of mine fell into foul habits later in life. One was raising her family in a home where rotting garbage choked the carport. She was eventually evicted, and claimed it was because the landlord didn't like her.

I had to agree with her.

Pugs said...

I'm sure that if there was grossness in the yard there was grossness in the house.

Anonymous said...

HA! I'VE READ ABOUT THAT MOUSE BEFORE. I THINK IT WAS ON ONE OF THE SNOPES.COM SITES. I WAS SO ROOTING FOR THAT MOUSE.

METRO-WHAT KINDS OF FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE? HA HA HA. I HOPE YOU NEVER ATE AT THEIR HOUSE!

Pugs said...

Interesting idea you pose there. I think if Metro ate there he probably brought his own food...

Anonymous said...

I WOULD HAVE. SOUNDS LIKE A HEALTH HAZZARD!

Metro said...

Actually, the inside of the house was mostly pretty good. I think the point, to her, was to keep the bad stuff outside. But she worked weird hours and never seemed able to get the can to the curb in time.

And she's a pretty good cook, actually.