Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WAH! That Dog Is Dirty! WAH!...

"Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat"

Complainers are the worst. It's like they intentionally seek out shit to cry about. I bet there have been a few instances where a dog has saved a Muslim's ass throughout history and the dog probably didn't even think twice about it either.

I am getting so sick of these dumbass religious groups butting their elitist noses into everything and anything. Just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Like you have nothing better to do than to create drama about a cute little puppy.

I am actually kind of perplexed because you usually don't hear of this kind of crap happening outside of the US. I know that everyone has a right to their opinion and that is great; just don't shove it down everyone's throat. If you don't like dogs, then don't get one. If you don't like the poster, than don't look at the God damn thing. Simple as that.

Looking at that picture has got me thinking. I would like to pose my pugs in the same manner but with a Santa hat. I think it would make a cute Christmas card. Maybe I'll send them out to some Muslims, LOL...That was sick, ha ha ha...I just have to make sure that the stamps have baby pigs on them...

3 comments:

Metro said...

I'd say the Mail was desperate for a headline that'd provoke a reaction. As far as I can tell, a more accurate one would have read "Puppy Poster Provokes Peaceable Protest" or some such.

Outrage seems like a very strong word foir a few shopkeepers getting their knickers in a knot.

An interesting observation: I read a report recently that suggests that when gay or racial groups use the mechanisms of civil protest, we tend to tolerate it better than when Muslims do. I suggest that the Mail knows this as well.

As far as the "ritual uncleanliness" goes, I'm mildly sympathetic. I just watched some beyatch drag her puppy down the street on its leash, dropping turds of surprising size for such a tiny dog all the way to the door of the K-9 Kollege obedience school.

Given that my town has a pooper scooper law, I feel the first person in need of obedience training is the owner. But I hadn't a rolled-up newspaper to hand.

Pugs said...

I think it's totally gross of people not to pick up after their dog. I have stepped in a few dog bombs and the first thing I always want to do is scoop up the offending turd and throw it at the dog owners door.

Metro said...

Yeah, I've considered investing in a slingshot myself.