Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Think He Described The Room Quite Well Actually...

"British Student Writes Nothing but Expletive on Exam, Gets Credit for Spelling"

What, no punctuation? How rude!

I'm trying to think if my English teacher from high school, Mr. Horton, would have given me credit for writing "Fuck off" on the final essay exam. I think maybe not. Although he was my uncle's best friend and I had seen him "fucked up" on quite a few occasions.

Perhaps I could have used the drunken partying and puke incidents as some sort of blackmail thingy to get a good grade. Oh well, you live and you learn. I did end up with an A-...fucker...he couldn't at least bump it up to an A!!!!

3 comments:

Metro said...

I wonder why this turned up two years after the incident?

Pugs said...

They must have been fishing for news or the kids now a billionaire somewhere and they are looking to generate street cred for him...

Pugs said...

They must have been fishing for news or the kids now a billionaire somewhere and they are looking to generate street cred for him...