Friday, May 16, 2008

Is That An Elephant Dick In Your Pocket?...

"Icelandic museum offers long and short of male organ"

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN1519887520080515?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Most of these Hoo-hoo's look like something out of the movie "Aliens". All spirally and shit...gross. The whale penis is totally disgusting, it looks like the front end of a mounted tank gun. I wonder if the 2mm hamster dong is considered "huge" in the rodent world? Maybe he was the John Holmes of the pet store hamster community?

I don't know if I'd want to see some 90 year old dried up and stuffed human dick. I think at that point it's probably best to just retire the damn thing and let it rest in peace...far away from my virgin eyes...

No comments: