Friday, May 30, 2008

She's Hittin' The Pipe Again...

"Is Grandma drugged up?"

Druggie grandma

Whatever she is on, I need that too. Then again, it seems as if I am walking around in a stupor all day anyway...

Seriously, I've seen some old people's medicine cabinets and they are always filled with all kinds of shit. I totally think drug companies throw out these pills and scare people into believing that they need something or else they will die. Do you feel sad? or happy? or angry? Then take this and you won't even feel your legs let alone your own emotions! Do you sometimes feel the urge to go to the bathroom? Take this and you won't care if you make it to the toilet or not! It's really sad they way blue hairs are taken advantage of.

6 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

My grandpa was hooked on Percocet when he was in hospice with us. I figured it out when I had to take it after the miscarriage. That's some powerful stuff.

Pugs said...

That stuff always gives me serious stomach aches. I prefer Vicodin if I must take some painkillers.

Metro said...

Pot reduces anxiety, stimulates the appetite, doesn't interact with most non-psychoactive legal drugs, rarely causes internal upsets, blood pressure spikes, nausea or other harmful side effects, and costs less than a lot of prescription drugs ... No wonder Pfizer wants it kept illegal.

I look forward to the day I can join Pierre Berton in ageing gracefully.

Pugs said...

The wonders of pot never cease to amaze me. It just sucks that when taken, everything amazes me so I don't know if it's the herb I just inhaled or if it truly is amazing...

Metro said...

Okay, that got an LOL. A real one. Quit doing that to me while I'm at work.

Pugs said...

The pot stories I could tell...