Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jugs, Knockers, Melons Oh My!...

"Boy Lured by Photo of Pamela Anderson's Breasts Into Sex With Co-Worker"

Breasts

Is this kid retarded? Or color blind for that matter? Clearly something is amiss in this boy's brain as those are OBVIOUSLY not this chick's tits. In fact, I don't think they are Pam Anderson's anymore either. Didn't she have them removed? I think she couldn't tie her shoes or something to that effect and had to have them exorcised from her body. I digress...I'm thinking the kid was seriously horny and decided to "do" this woman regardless of the text trickery...

2 comments:

Metro said...

"Sorry honey--Pam Anderson's boobs made me do it!"

Yeah, I can see how that'd work. But I don't think I'll try it until my life insurance policy matures. Don't want to screw up my no-claims bonus.

Pugs said...

Note to self: Metro will die if boobs are waved in his face. This could come in handy...