Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Sewers Are Full And The Rats Are Scampering...

"Clinton Superdelegate Reveals He Voted for Obama"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cq/20080514/pl_cq_politics/politics2841491

I say this not because I am a Hill-billie but...Where is the fucking loyalty in our country these days. I would say the same thing if this was reversed. It seems like whomever has the momentum is like the piper leading the rats out of the city. When the other person plays his pipe louder they all follow that person, so it goes back and forth, back and forth... Just goes to show you that politicians are total liars and untrustworthy. I think Hillary should run as an independent with Gore. You know Obama is going to choose Edwards after yesterday's joke endorsement in Michigan...

3 comments:

Slave to the dogs said...

Ugh! I hate this whole superdelegate concept to begin with, but that takes the cake. What the hell is the point? I've been saying that if the superdelegates don't go with whoever wins the popular vote, I'm registering as an independent.

I don't think Hillary will run as an indy. That would just split the Democrat votes across her and Obama and ensure that McCain gets elected.

Metro said...

I'm not sure I understand the whole business, but isn't is the job of superdelegates to represent the popular vote? Because on that score I believe Obama's winning, generally.

Slave to the dogs said...

Actually I reread this article and I support what this guy did. He's doing the right thing and representing his constituents' interests by suppporting Hillary as a superdelegate, even though he himself supports Obama. That's what our Congressman are supposed to do, isn't it?