Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Bush Is Burning For You...

"New Mexico Apocalyptic Church Leader Arrested on Sex Charges"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354317,00.html

Are people really that stupid to believe any dumbass with a beard and shawl out there is Jesus? Being from New Mexico, I can't say that I am surprised that this was going on. I must say that the photo of "Jesus" is fabulous though. The shawl delicately draped across his shoulders and resting oh so gently on his windswept hair. Eyes looking off into the distance gathering visions to pass on to the followers. Makes me want to repent for that 3rd cocktail last night.

So he refused to have sex with virgins who had asked for a meat packing. Hmmm, sounds like bull Schlitz to me. What dirty old man, I mean righteous father figure head of a cult would refuse the poor young souls out there their one wish to get banged before they die and by "Jesus" no less. That would actually be a great excuse for not doing your homework, "Sorry, I was kinda busy last night. Yeah I had sex with Jesus." And what exactly does "Jesus" scream out at the moment of truth? "Oh God I'm coming!"? So twisted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God I'm coming? That's just wrong. Save me a spot in Hell.

Pugs said...

Jesus take the wheel! I think your reservation is already set Kat!

Metro said...

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh MEEEEE!"

Certainly sounds better than "Oh ... Oh ... Oh DADDDDY!"

Pugs said...

"Oh Daddy" can be hot in the right situations just not when it is actually your real daddy...